A start-up music distribution company is looking for a new Senior Operations Director to join its NYC-based team.
We are a new and up-and-coming global distribution platform centered on finding new and emerging artist talent and providing them with the freedom to bring their music to their fans at their speed and on their terms.
The right person for this role is a music lover that is a self-starter and an entrepreneur who takes exceptional pride in making sure that deadlines are met, that systems run efficiently, and that is always looking to problem solving as the solution.
The Ideal candidate:
- Has 3-5 years in a senior operations role
- Has exceptional inter-personal and communication skills
- Has knowledge and/or experience with music supply chain and distribution logistics
- Is equipped with a rolodex of various independent label services partners for potential opportunities where they present themselves.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the onboarding and integration for all new artist signings
- Manage production schedules for upcoming releases on a weekly basis
- Continue to build and foster new developments and innovations for the distribution platform
- Troubleshoot and resolve pre and post release issues on both a logistics and technical application level
- Monitor daily / weekly sales and streaming metrics across roster
- Interfacing with artist roster to provide direction and facilitation for release needs