The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will set the overarching vision for digital strategy across the artist roster. They will cultivate, implement, manage, and lead all digital marketing initiatives for the company’s clients.
They will work seamless with various cross functional teams including social media, creative, and A & R teams and will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Drive the overall digital strategy across roster artists to increase their online marketing presence.
- Unify artists’ brand presence across all digital properties (client websites, social media, public relations).
- Enact CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems and protocols to achieve broader digital recognition for client roster.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with DSP’s and digital media partners to create innovative marketing initiatives.
- Supervise, and where necessary, directly execute media partner paid and earned advertising.
- Oversee social media and influencer marketing programs, while communicating the relevant measures of success to leadership.
- Strategize on the best audience building campaigns for roster artists.
- Report on analytics across online properties to wider teams as needed
- Create campaign timely status reports with analysis and key insights.
- 5 to 8 years of digital marketing experience preferably with a record label, artist management, music entertainment, or related company.
- Must have strong relationships with digital media partners and DSPs
- (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, Triller, TikTok etc) ( DSPs – Apple, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer etc), as well as any other emerging platforms.
- Experience managing web & e-commerce sites and running digital advertising campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of SEO, SEM, CRM strategies, software, and best practices.
- Ability to interpret digital marketing metrics/analytics and be able to create insightful reports for senior management.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to present ideas clearly.
- Deep passion for pop culture, technology, and music entertainment.
- Ability to be able to work on weekends or after office hours when needed.