The role is to assist an artist and producer manager that represents internationally established and rising acts.
The position entails ensuring diaries are up to date, travel arrangements, appointments etc are arranged and clearly communicated, as well as dealing with unexpected tasks which will arise.
Enthusuiasm, adaptability and flexibility are key along with proactive enthusiasm and problem solving on the fly.
- Thorough diary management – scheduling meetings, appointments etc.
- Liaising with artists, team members, record labels, PR, booking agents, pluggers, accountants, VISA departments etc.
- Organising travel arrangements.
- Ad-hoc duties.
- Digital and analog file management of assets.
- Merchandise ordering and stock rotation.
- Standard personal assistant tasks including running and pickups, day to day office upkeep and admin.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise work and adapt to shifting schedules.
- Strong IT skills in calendar management, word processing, e-mail.
- Willingness to learn.
- A passion for music with demonstrable knowledge of music business and artists.
- Understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Strong understanding of social media, marketing tools and trends.
- Trustworthy and able to work equally well under instruction, in a group and individually in often fast-paced conditions.
- Flexibility: the role is ever-expansive and will require working to different country time-zones and on occasion outside of office hours.
- High attention to detail, hard working and proactive.
- A desire to learn new skills and expand one’s understanding of the industry.
If interested please send CV’s and a cover letter to: MusicPAjobapplication@gmail.com