Leading artist management company seeks a Management Assistant to work across a busy music roster, including assisting across all areas of our artists’ careers, and to aid with the smooth running of the London office.
- Must have at least 1 years’ music experience
- Experience in electronic music preferable
- Assist across all areas of day to day artist management, including all day to day admin needs of the Manager and Artist
- Assist in the planning and implementation of artist music campaigns, including helping with promo schedules, social media plans, press, marketing and touring as required by the Artist Manager
- Be capable of running multiple artist and company diaries with a high level of attention to detail, including working across different time zones, coordinating meetings, travel bookings and accommodation
- Be responsible for the advancing of live dates for artists where required including booking travel, accommodation and pulling together detailed travel schedules
- Act as a a key point of contact for third parties as required by the artist manager (record labels, lawyers, accountants, agents etc) to ensure the clear flow of information
- Act as a representative for the artist on location when the manager is not present inclusive of promo activities, sessions, press shoots etc
- Be responsible for the company central drive to ensure all artist assets and information up to date e.g creation of press kits etc
- Act as a key point of contact for invoicing, and ensure all accounting up to date
- Assist with all day to day admin company needs as required e.g. coordinating guest lists, meeting bookings etc
- Support the artist’s personal requirements where necessary
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in your work
- Excellent organisational and time management skills – you need to be able to cope with a large workload and multi-task.