MUSIC MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT / PA for Global Artist (UK)
One of the world’s leading artist management company seeks a highly organised, confident Management Assistant / PA with a love for music to work with a successful global artist.
Must have at least 1 year of music and/or PA experience.
- Assist day to day artist management in the planning and implementation of global artist release campaigns including marketing, promo schedules, social media plans and live/touring.
- Manage artist diary, coordinating sessions, meetings, travel bookings, accommodation. You will be working across multiple time zones.
- Manage day to day and home/life admin needs of artist and support artist’s personal requirements.
- Act as key point of contact for artist, ensuring clear flow of information to day to day management.
- Act as a representative for the artist on location when day to day manager is not present, inclusive of promo activities, sessions, shoots etc.
- Assist with social media posting and social media diary management.
- Place of work will be a mixture of WFH, artist’s home and artist management HQ.
- Hours of work will vary depending on artist schedule/needs, but you must be prepared to work some evenings and weekend if required.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Organisational and time management skills are key – you need to be able to cope with a large workload and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude.