A dynamic management company representing some of the music industry’s most recognizable artists, songwriters, and producers is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will work alongside the Marketing Team in planning and executing bespoke marketing campaigns across the roster clients.
The role will work closely with the wider digital, marketing, and creative teams and report to the VP of Marketing.
We are looking for an experienced, creative manager that is passionate about storytelling, r & b/ hip hop music & pop culture and can analyze data to achieve agreed upon KPIs.
- Work closely with artists, internal project managers, and partner labels to define marketing objectives and oversee campaign execution.
- Manage & oversee campaign deliverables and marketing timelines across multiple projects.
- Work with artist label team including marketing, press and digital teams to coordinate a holistic approach to
- Be a creative visionary, driving progressive marketing campaigns and inspiring innovation across the team.
- Develop innovative campaigns that engage fans utilizing pre-existing social platforms and new technologies.
- Oversee and work across all digital marketing campaigns with the artists and the labels, building social roll
out plans, influencer strategies, digital advertising, and more.
- Understand and have thorough knowledge of Hip-Hop/R&B music sector with experience of promoter circuit,
digital and social media platforms, and grassroots marketing.
- Account for project and campaign marketing budgets relating to marketing activity.
- Consistently identify artist needs and ensure approaches and ensure solutions are linked to artist objectives.
- Communicate and document project status, including progress in each function.
- Collect and analyze performance data and provide insights and recommendations for enhancing future
- Identify and solve problems in an effective and timely manner.
- Monitor progress and provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy,
adjustment and progress.
- Attending shows and events when required outside of normal working hours.
- 6 + years of experience in music marketing
- Must have Hip-Hop/R&B music genre knowledge
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operating effectively in a high-pressured environment
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketplace for music consumption
- Extensive experience in digital marketing, CRM, audience engagement and analytics
- Advertising / media planning experience
- Proven ability to build and manage marketing partnerships
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Needs to be a creative but strategic marketer who is driven by innovation
- Passionate music fan
- Proven strong leadership skills