Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £30k+ (commensurate with industry experience)
Location: King’s Cross, London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to join the London office of a prominent international independent dance label, in the role of product manager.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Marketing and will be part of an international team.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a fun, exciting, collaborative, forward-thinking and innovative team and if you have a passion for music and think you would be suitable for the position, we would be keen to hear from you.
- Managing, scheduling and overseeing product development, delivery and releases according to assigned schedules and artists. This includes the delivery and upload of assets to digital streaming platforms
- Coordination of artwork and audio-visual assets
- Managing all aspects of a release taking relevant action on required dates to ensure completion and delivery of product / services for release date
- Ability to create and co-ordinate marketing materials, tools and information required and ensure distribution to relevant teams internally
- Execution of marketing plans
- Where necessary working closely with A&R/Digital/Marketing/Creative teams to deliver connected and cutting-edge strategies across the business
- Assisting with the coordination of each artist’s activities around a release including press, promo and PR
- Working with the creative department on the delivery and completion of audio-visual assets, artwork, designs and photos
- Develop strong relationships with artists and artist management, including assistance with artist pitches
- Ability to analyse release data and metrics to help formulate appropriate campaigns and devise priorities
- Collaborating and communicating with company personnel in other territories to ensure coordination of product release and local market priorities
- Ideally previous record label experience in a similar role
- Motivated and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Team player
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to innovate and be solutions focused
- Understanding of DSPs and new music platforms and best approach to enhance and maximise opportunities. Knowledge of the NFT marketplace and experience in NFT content creation and delivery a bonus
- Ability to use and understand industry and consumer facing data analytics to inform decisions
- Knowledge of current music and industry trends
- Proficient across Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Doc and Sheets
Benefits include 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and enrolment in our workplace pension scheme (3% employer contribution).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please email a covering letter and your CV to: [email protected]