LABEL ASSISTANT, FULL TIME (UK)
An exciting entry level role at a record label for a hard working and organised team player with a good understanding of social media and trends.
The vacancy is for a Label Assistant position working at a new independent record label based in London (Zone 2) with a roster of local & globally established acts alongside development acts. This role will be supporting all functions of the label with predominantly administrative and digital marketing duties.
Salary is dependent on experience. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with both a CV and cover letter including why you feel you would be suitable for the role and your current notice period if any. The deadline for applications is 30th May.
- General administrative duties including processing invoices, booking travel and studio sessions, coordinating and compiling artist promo trips and schedules, scheduling meetings & calls and coordinating diaries etc
- Coordinating and managing pre-release assets including audio, artwork, video, label copy and metadata for initiation and delivery to the label’s partners and distributors for release.
- Editing and creation of marketing assets such social media advertising, audio clips and best practise reformatting using Photoshop and related tools.
- Helping run and post on the label’s social network channels.
- Managing the coordination of all marketing assets and circulating to relevant internal and external teams
- Assist in collating and producing campaign updates, timelines and presentations
- Using data platforms to collate reports
- Organising and attending meetings. Taking and circulating meeting minutes
- Managing and circulating label release schedules
- Creating artist presentations, decks and one-sheets.
- Coordinating, booking and facilitating creative shoots
- Managing label events, gigs and showcase tickets and guestlist where needed
- A self motivated, proactive & highly organised individual
- Excellent understanding of key social networks and trends, especially TikTok.
- Competent in using Photoshop, Google docs & sheets and basic social asset editing
- Excellent communication skills
- Music and culture obsessed
- Passionate about music & artist marketing
- Efficient and able to work independently to a high standard
- Ability to learn quickly and under own initiative
- Hard working and enthusiastic team player