A dynamic management company representing some of the music industry’s most recognizable artists, songwriters, and producers is seeking an experienced Junior Project Manager.
The Junior Project Manager will support the Management Team in handling the day-to-day operational needs of their clients and will report to the President of the company.
We are seeking an accomplished Artist Management professional with 4 to 5 years of experience supporting senior executives and recording artists. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines, and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior level executives both internally and externally is essential. This role must always represent the artists and executives in a positive and professional manner. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, creative, and adaptable.
- Day-to-day management of the President and client’s schedule
- Interacting with client and potential clients as well as other artists and high-level visitors, in person or by telephone or email
- Manage schedule by planning internal and external meetings
- Prepare submission of expense claims on a timely basis
- Provide key administrative support for principal’s civic and industry commitments
- Make sure all client calendars are accurate and have all necessary info
- Work with internal and external marketing teams to develop and execute marketing plans for single and album releases
- Work with internal and external A&R teams to set up studio sessions and pitch music for synch and licensing placement
- Work with management teams to negotiate and confirm song/album deal terms and ensure paperwork is properly executed
- Work with internal and external creative teams on album artwork, music videos, photoshoots, and any other creative assets as needed
- Maintain artist agendas which includes all pertinent information of artists’ current balances, work,and upcoming goals.
- 4 to 5 years work experience at a music label or similar industry
- Professional knowledge of the music business in its entirety.
- Competency using Mac and Microsoft Office Suite
- Be able to anticipate situations and communicate with internal teams to flag and resolve any issues in a professional manner
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior level clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage highly confidential information and to act calmly and professionally at all times
- Travel Logistics
- Highly organized and has experience working in fast paced environments
- Sincere interest in music industry
- Dynamic and assertive personality; professional demeanor
- Willingness to work after hours and on weekends as needed
- Adaptable to a variety of situations with numerous personalities
- Knowledge and interest in Dance, Pop and R&B music
- Knowledge and experience in different digital trends (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook ads, etc.) is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred