We are looking for a proactive and passionate music industry professional to become part of a small team that represents both internationally established and rising artists / producers.
The position will be split between artist management and heading up our in-house record label, predominantly managing artist campaign strategies and objectives. It will be a flexible role that includes, but is not necessarily limited to, the responsibilities listed below.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and should be willing to travel and work remotely.
- Take a hands-on approach to the planning and execution of artist single & album campaigns, including release schedules, touring, marketing, promo and press.
- Implement and drive forward a relevant streaming and growth strategy for the label and artist releases.
- Support the team in creatively product managing all aspects of marketing campaigns.
- Create content and maintain online presence through artist websites and social media channels.
- Be aware of trends and actively look for marketing opportunities for artists.
- Liaise with artists, management, online distributors, record labels, PR, booking agents, radio pluggers, accountants, lawyers, merch companies etc.
- Build relationships with external promo teams and maximise key opportunities to ensure delivery of marketing and media strategies.
- Collate and distribute key artist information to internal/external teams and ensure everyone has the necessary tools to maximise impact across media.
- Issue master recording contracts and licenses to prospective artists and liaise with legal teams to ensure finalised contracts.
- Keep on top of PRS, PPL and neighbouring rights registrations.
- Act as the day-to-day manager for artists when appropriate, accompanying them to promo and live engagements.
- General housekeeping, admin and diary management.
- Coordinate design, delivery and sale of merchandise.
- Ninja communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task and adapt to shifting schedules.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Trustworthy and dependable under pressure.
- Willing to work remotely and travel in the UK and potentially abroad.
Previous Experience / Knowledge:
- 1-2 years management or record label experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of the music industry and passion for music, specifically indie/alternative.
- Strong understanding of social media, marketing tools and trends.
Please send a CV and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 9th March
Negotiable, dependent on experience.