We are an Los Angeles-based music management company looking for an experienced Investment Manager to work alongside our executive team and entertainment / corporate council.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a creative and fast-paced environment in the music business. The ideal candidate has a passion for music, corporate partnerships and conceptualizing / contributing to the financial growth of our company & A-list client roster.
- Build the foundation through which we evaluate new company investments
- Define a portfolio strategy
- Manage investor(s) finances and focuse on yielding future benefits for the investor(s)
- Conduct market research and prospectus evaluations with respect to the lifecycle of every investment opportunity
- Recommend changes in investments to manage risk and generate acceptable rate of return
- MBA graduate in studies related to business and financial management
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Needs to work well both independently and with a team and display excellent follow through and self-initiative.
- Capacity to take direction and embrace constructive criticism.
- Must be ready and willing to take on any number of projects as needs arise, adjust priorities, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Music Industry background a plus.