In-House Product Manager / Marketing Director For High Profile Artist. Plan the launch of an album or single, both physical and digital, in collaboration with management / record label
- Minimum 5 years experience with a proven track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Expertise in DSPs / streaming / playlisting
- Establishing / maintaining strong relationships with DSPs
- Maintain regular communication with label product / marketing managers
- Tactical knowledge of chart rules globally
- Strategic marketing as it relates to physical sales with retailers, direct to consumer, etc
- Send regular reports on streaming performance / news to management team
- Co-ordinate, maintain and facilitate single and album release timelines, working within budgets and other marketing or resource plans.
- Keep across catalog performance and initiatives
- Oversee / approve label’s paid advertising worldwide (digital ad spend, OOO, offline ads etc).
Be the point of liaison for brand partnership deals and marketing around respective deals, working with the band’s partnerships consultant.
To be negotiated based on experience
As soon as possible