Executive/Personal Assistant to Confidential Musician, Songwriter, Producer
We are seeking an accomplished assistant with 3-5 years of previous experience supporting artists and/or executives. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to meet critical deadlines and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment on the road and in the office. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with the artist’s management team, personal business team, and record label. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and adaptable.
- Day-to-day management of schedule.
- Manage schedule by planning internal and external meetings, writing sessions, video conferences, presentations, and business and family travel/vacation.
- Interacting with high-profile visitors, in person or by email, iMessage, and phone.
- Advanced preparation for media interviews and television appearances.
- Read and route correspondence; draft responses and other documents as requested; assist with music organization and distribution as needed.
- Provide administrative support for artist’s industry commitments.
- Taking and keeping important notes.
- Running personal errands as needed, gifting, packing luggage for travel, unpacking, home inventory, etc.
Skills / Abilities
- Develop and demonstrate professional knowledge of the business.
- Competency using Apple Calendar, Google Suite, and all social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram)
- Proven ability to work effectively with high-profile celebrity talent, senior management, and senior-level clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage highly confidential information and to always act calmly and professionally.
- Experience booking domestic and international travel.
- Highly organized and has worked in very fast-paced environments.
- Dynamic and assertive personality; professional demeanor.
- Willingness to put the time in after hours and on weekends when needed.
- Adaptable to a variety of situations with numerous personalities.
- Experience in creative / marketing.
- Sincere interest in the music industry
- Must have a valid drivers license, passport, and car