Executive Assistant – C Level Executive in Music
Full Time Job
Please read through carefully.
Must have 3-5 years’ experience in an assistant role in Entertainment/Music/PR/Fashion.
- Heavy calendar management, scheduling and coordinating
- Prepare and review expense reports on a monthly basis, in line with company policy
- Assist with researching various requests
- Compiling reports as needed
- Create travel itineraries/ booking travel
- Provide personal support and work hand and hand with house staff
- Ensure all bills are paid on time
- Answer phones in a professional manner, take messages and direct calls, maintain a call sheet and meeting sheet
- Running miscellaneous errands and mailing packages
- Training interns and assisting with the intern program
- Providing day to day support to clients as needed
- Excellent relationship skills; comfortable interfacing with executives, associates, and other internal and external business contacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to work well in a dynamic and fast-paced organization and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Ability to work against deadlines, independently manage workload in a dynamic environment, be adaptable and highly flexible.
- Attention to detail and timely follow up
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Self initiative and motivation a must.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Capable of writing reports and business correspondence
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Must have access to reliable transportation