MUST HAVE 1-2 years experience in Entertainment/Music
- Will consider Entertainment/Music internships
- Answering phones and rolling calls
- Scheduling for an extremely heavy calendar – meetings / travel both personal and professional
- Compiling expense reports .
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements including flights / ground transport / hotels
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Running misc errands
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills