A multi-faceted, forward thinking entertainment company centred around the ever-changing face of youth culture is seeking a Director of Branding based in Los Angeles.
Operating in all areas of entertainment, talent, branding, creative rights ownership and management, this company is at the forefront of innovating the development and rights management of youth culture businesses.
- Exploring, evaluating, and identifying paid partnership opportunities in consumer goods, electronics, financial institutions, automobiles, liquor, auto, tech, airlines, fashion, et al, for a global multilateral entertainment company.
- Owning key strategic relationships and contacts globally (new and owned) with third-party brands to achieve cross-promotional opportunities for existing client roster.
- Identify, pitch for and procure new clients for expanded business opportunities
- Manage a team across Los Angeles, New York and London.
- Managing budgets for advertising, brand collaboration and promotional items.
- Managing the forecasting and P&L for the department.
- Accompany clients to industry and partnership events.
Required/Essential Skills and Experience:
- Impeccable relationships and background in categories to include consumer goods, electronics, financial institutions, automobiles, liquor, auto, tech, airlines, fashion, et al.
- Solid ability to pitch talent to procure, understand and execute various levels of paid brand partnership deals and work to maintain those relationships.
- Solid negotiation skills and follow through.
- Knowledge and understanding of all facets of the evolving entertainment industry, pop culture, and trends.
- Must have 6-8 years of team management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priority clients and projects, calmly interact with them and quickly adapt to client needs.
- Experience and expertise in working in establishing, managing, and activating brand partnerships.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid project management experience.
- Vaccinated and able to travel domestically and internationally.
Salary and participation dependent on experience. Please send through CV to firstname.lastname@example.org