Music Artist is seeking an accomplished Day-To-Day Manager professional with 3 to 5 years of experience supporting recording artists or similar roles. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines, and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior level executives is essential. This role must always represent the artist in a positive and professional manner. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, creative, and adaptable.
The ideal candidate has a passion for all things creative and pop culture.
Duties / Responsibilities entail:
- Overseeing calendars + scheduling for Artist. Expected to send out weekly & daily schedules every evening and work with the Artist on day-to-day logistics o Assisting Artist w/ extensive ongoing projects relating to any of the clients or development of the Artist as needed
- Interacting with clients as well as other artists and high-level visitors, in person or by telephone or email
- Scheduling team calls
- Organizing travel for Artist
- Update external agencies with current artist information (i.e. PRO’s, Soundexchange, publishing agencies, etc.)
- Have strong contacts in the music and entertainment industry
- Ability to help Artist curate and maintain relationships
- Self-starter mindset, able to work under minimal direction
- A proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented multi-tasker
- Persistence in following up
- Attention to detail & organization
- Go-getter / hustler with a positive attitude
- Reachable by phone 24/7
- Willingness to work after hours and on weekends as needed
- Able to work efficiently against tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Professional knowledge of the music business in its entirety.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work under pressure of multiple deadlines. Manage multiple projects and expectations, and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team-player attitude
- Able to deal with high stress situations, juggle many tasks at once, and wearing multiple hats
- Be able to anticipate situations and communicate with internal teams to flag and resolve any issues in a professional manner
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior level clients