Day To Day Manager / Marketing Manager Role for high profile UK Artist
We are looking for an experienced music industry professional to help manage all day to day activities of a high profile UK artist, including helping to run their associated UK label.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with artists in a management or record label capacity, and be UK based.
The position requires a proactive and passionate individual who is highly organised, dynamic and creative for this exciting role.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Communicate effectively with artist on a daily basis, ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all time.
- Co-ordinate all day to day activities of the artist, including complex diary and studio management. This will include producing itineraries, managing studio/session time and briefing in all promo and meeting requests.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of global release campaigns, including providing support across all marketing areas.
- Accompany the artist to promo and live engagements as required, acting as their key representative.
- Help with managing studio sessions in terms of artist hospitality and logistics, and the smooth running of high profile sessions.
- Act as the point of contact for third parties (including distributors / record labels / publicists / booking agents / accountants / lawyers etc) as required to effectively represent the artist.
- Help with all admin tasks as required, including providing studio accounting info, master and publishing registrations, and catalogue and contract management.
- Provide support whilst touring, including assisting with logistics, VISAs, budgets.
- Keep an overview of social media, including fan interaction and help with content capture as required.
- Help with the running of the artist’s own label/publishing venture, including all label registrations and admin, and helping to oversee budget.
- Help with the running of all marketing campaigns for exciting developing talent as part of the artist’s record label, including helping to drive creative, press, radio, social, retail and DSP strategy, and representing the label as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant previous Day to Day Management experience
- Strong marketing experience in a label or management capacity, with an excellent understanding of release set up and campaign rollout
- Experience of working with high profile individuals and juggling the various aspects of an artist’s career
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Full clean driving license
This is an extremely exciting role, with one of the UK’s most prolific artists, with lots of room for growth.
Cover letter and CV to be sent to ([email protected]) by Friday May 21st.