Looking for an experienced day-to-day Manager/artist assistant for a touring DJ group.
The Day-to-Day/Artist Assistant will support the artist in handling the day-to-day operational needs of their clients and will report to the Artist and Artist Manager.
We are seeking an accomplished Artist Management professional with 4 to 5 years of experience supporting senior executives and recording artists. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines, and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior level executives both internally and externally is essential. This role must always represent the artists and executives in a positive and professional manner. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, creative, and adaptable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- coordinating release plans + assets + budgets with labels
- helping create ad plans + staying on top of any outside ad agency
- Coordinate timeline of submitting masters / pitching / radio plan etc.
- helping gather all info and connect all parties with lawyers to manage splits
- manage BMI + SoundExchange + SongTrust accounts
- helping plan music videos, from actual creative treatment to logistics of the shoot
- helping stay organized with owed royalties from various labels etc.
- coordinating with promoters about the social media announce plans and ad plans for shows
- helps manage our calendars with tour dates / shoot dates / sessions / meetings etc.
- sending us various documents/agreements to review and sign
- part of the general A&R feedback
- updating our demo playlists
- general overall knowledge of music, new releases and trends
- making suggestions for content / TikToks / videos etc.
- coordinates planned label spends/budgets for campaigns
Please send all resumes to [email protected]