DAY TO DAY ARTIST MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced music industry professional to become part of a small team that represents both internationally established and developing artists / producers.
The day to day manager will act as the main point of contact between the artist and their wider team, whilst remaining connected to the management base in the North of England.
The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with major artists in a management or record label capacity. They should be based in the UK but willing to travel.
The position requires a proactive and passionate manager to take on developing artists and producers, helping to drive music campaign strategies and objectives forward. It will be a flexible but demanding role that includes the responsibilities listed below.
- Communicate efficiently with artist/s on a daily basis, ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Act as the key point of contact for all third parties (online distributors, record labels, publicists, booking agents, radio pluggers, accountants, lawyers etc.), filtering information as needed to the artist manager.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of global release campaigns, creatively product managing all aspects.
- Oversee all areas of the creative process, including art direction and brand development, whilst maintaining a focus on the artist’s vision.
- Accompany artist/s to promo and live engagements, acting as their key representative when the artist manager is not present.
- Provide support whilst touring, assisting with logistics, VISAs, budgets etc., and always look after the artist’s best interests on the road.
- Coordinate day to day activities for artist/s: arranging travel requirements, producing itineraries and managing complex schedules.
- Actively seek collaborations, track features and sync opportunities.
- Look after PRS, PPL, neighbouring rights registrations and sample clearances.
- Issue recording contracts and producer deals.
- Keep an overview of social media and fan interaction.
- Personal Qualities:
- Ninja communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise, multi-task and adapt to shifting schedules.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and versatile.
- A keen and unfaltering eye for detail.
- Dedicated, trustworthy and dependable under pressure.
- Willing to work remotely and travel in the UK and potentially abroad.
- Previous Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years management, record label or other relevant experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of the music industry and passion for music.
- A solid understanding of distribution, recording contracts and producer deals.
- Experience coordinating and assisting on release campaigns.
Please send a CV and cover email to [email protected]
Salary negotiable, dependent on experience.