DAY TO DAY ARTIST MANAGER (UK based)
Salary – Competitive
Global Artist Management and Independent Record Company is seeking an experienced, driven and well organised day to day Artist Manager to manage two UK based artists. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, forward-thinking and innovative organisation.
DUTIES: Manage all aspects of Artist’s day to day activities including:
- Working and interacting daily with Artists, Artists team, and all third parties
- Managing day to day activities and all logistics e.g. diary management, itinerary creation and booking travel
- Working across global release campaigns with record label and co-ordinating promo with label team
- Attending relevant meetings, shoots, studio recordings, and general promo both with the artist and on behalf of the artist
- Setting up writing sessions and liaising with music publisher
- Assisting in all areas of creative (from A&R to artwork and videos, content etc)
- Working with Artists and teams on social content ideas, planning and delivery
- Creating and overseeing budgets.
- Sourcing new creative and commercial opportunities for the artists
- Communicating with the internal and external brand teams to create partnership opportunities and Artists
- Overseeing headline/touring plans alongside live agents and promoters
- Working closely with the artists live team to co-ordinate various performances. Have a strong grasp of live budgets and be able to negotiate rates as and when relevant.
- Liaising with Artist accountant, including approving invoices expenses and budgets when appropriate
- Reviewing deal memos and legal contracts and communicating with artist lawyers when required
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE
- Significant previous demonstrable Day to Day Management experience on a global act
- Sound knowledge of the entertainment industry, specifically within black music and culture
- Knowledge of the creative and cultural community is important, with ability to input ideas on videos, styling, photography etc.
- Good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Strong organization and administration skills, with a great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT and digital skills
- Impeccable time management with ability to manage multiple tasks seamlessly
- Energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with proven experience of building effective working relationships internally and externally
- Able to apply common sense and pragmatism
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt to changing priorities and working hours
- Proactive and forward thinking and ability to use own initiative
- Discrete and diplomatic, with ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information and issues in a professional manner
- Full time role. In addition to the usual hours you will be required to work some evenings and weekends and may need to take calls and respond to emails outside of office hours, so flexibility is key, as well as some business travel.
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role. Availability to travel both in the US and internationally at short notice and occasionally for longer periods.
- Fully vaccinated
- Driving license preferred
Please send CV or LinkedIn Profile to email@example.com. Applications close 5 January 2022.