Creative Content Manager
We’re looking for a driven and innovative content creator who has experience producing engaging content for social media and other online platforms. You will have experience in a similar, agile role and be able to create video and picture content, edit images whilst providing light graphic and video editing skills where possible.
The right candidate should be someone who is willing to go beyond in order to capture content and create unique and engaging media. Someone who can act fast on their feet and be proactive in creating new ideas. You will be working with new and established talent within the Rock / Electronic genres, therefore a high level or professionalism is an absolute must.
This is a L.A based role and from time to time, you will be required to travel to locations where possible, including overseas on tour or other events. This is an exciting role for someone who is passionate about content but also management as there will be opportunities to help assist the senior management team.
The right candidate must have previous experience working within a similar role. This is a part time role with the potential to turn full time. Candidate to start as soon as possible.
What you’ll do
- Create impactful content pieces that achieve a holistic design approach for artist campaigns.
- Manipulate visual assets to create compelling content for multiple platforms
- Photograph and record content on demand, where possible.
- Produce compelling content where required for key projects or campaigns.
- Assist in the editing of cutdowns, promos, ads and liners for various platforms.
- Share and upload content, whilst offering community support for all social media platforms, for our acts and record label.
What you’ll need
- Have an advanced understanding of the latest social media platforms, content optimisation and formatting.
- A keen eye for the latest online trends to help optimise profiles and content
- Proven experience creating successful video content for a variety of platforms (Minimum 5 years experience)
- Have a good understanding of and experience with Adobe Creative Suite apps such as Premiere, Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Must have a general understanding of lighting, audio recording, DSLR cameras
- Strong sense of media management and archival skills.
- Must be proactive and able to work effectively in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages simultaneously.
- Ability to pay precise attention to details and have a methodical approach to work.
- Enthusiastic about your work, and open to constructive feedback and creative input.
- Work in multiple visual execution styles.
- Strong communication skills.
- Dedicated and committed team player. Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic creative environment.
- Ability to travel and attend video shoots on nights and/or weekends occasionally when required
How to apply
Please send a covering letter with examples of your recent work, along with your CV and your salary expectations for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the subject: “Content Manager”.
Salary dependent on experience.