A Los Angeles and London based Music Management company is looking for an assistant music manager based in Los Angeles. 1-2+ years’ experience in the entertainment industry is preferred.
Candidate should be hard working, confident, positive, driven, and meticulous in their approach. Client facing role with potential light travel. Should have genuine interest and passion for pop, indie, alternative music. Company is behind billions of streams and has recording artists signed across all major record companies as well as writers/producers.
- Involved in all aspects of client’s careers including:
- Working and interacting daily with clients
- Scheduling and assisting with sessions, studio time, shoots, travel, etc
- Assisting in all areas of creative and music development
- Create and maintain album campaign timelines
- Overseeing all planning and budgeting in touring and other areas
- Ability to work full time.
- Willingness to travel
- Eligible to work in the US
- Knowledge or passion for the current music environment is important
- Understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail