MAJOR WORLDWIDE MANAGEMENT opportunity with priority signed new artist in one of the world’s leading artist management companies.
Worldwide Management company is seeking a music obsessed, passionate, well organised and confident Artist Manager to work alongside hugely exciting signed priority new artist!
This is an incredible opportunity to work with a breaking new artist and their stellar major label team as part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate organisation.
Involved in all aspects of artist’s career including:
- Working and interacting daily with Artist.
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting and leading in all areas of creative
- Diary management
- Overseeing touring plans working with live agent and promoter.
- Creating and overseeing budgets
- Working side by side with management in house touring and digital teams
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
- Understanding and experience working directly with Artists
- Knowledge of the creative community is important. Must be able to input ideas on videos, styling, photography etc.
- Very good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- A sense of humour
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in artist management or working directly with artists. You will need to have spearheaded at least 3 artist campaigns.
- Please do not apply for this job if you do not have the requisite experience.
- Full time. Office hours are 9.30am – 6pm with a requirement to work some evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to travel internationally on a regular basis is a must.
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘ARTIST MANAGER APPLICATION’.