A leading artist management company is looking for a highly skilled, detail-oriented Accounting Coordinator who excels at multitasking.
The Accounting Coordinator will act as point of contact between the different parts of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and external parties, such as vendors, clients, or lenders.
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients and head of finance and accounting.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid, and debts are collected.
- Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
- Communicating with clients or employers about project, event or campaign expectations and goals.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g., revenues and liabilities).
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual statements.
- Forecast costs and revenues.
- Assist in budgets preparation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management, problem-solving, and math skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting and legislation.
- High level of accountability, accuracy, and efficiency, especially when multitasking.
Skills and Abilities
- Effective time management.
- Organizing skills.
- Effective teamwork.
- Ability to communicate effectively, including writing skills.
- Collaborative, and trustworthy