Based in Bermondsey, London, Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep represent two arms of the most cutting-edge independent electronic music labels in the world.
Covering the full spectrum of electronic music from ambient and electronica through house, breakbeat and melodic techno and trance, the Anjuna roster includes acts such as global stars Above & Beyond, Lane 8 and Mat Zo, as well as rising tastemaker acts Yotto, Cubicolor, Trance Wax (Ejeca) and Kidnap.
We are growing and are looking for a hustler to join our promotions team as a Streaming Promotions Assistant. You’ll play a critical role in the team, helping drive the profile of our artists on DSPs like Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube. You’ll be working across a range of diverse catalogue from thriving main labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, as well as servicing our rising partner labels – Lane 8’s This Never Happened, melodic bass imprint Ophelia and Dusky’s 17 Steps
You’ll be part of a growing department overseen by our Streaming Manager, and will be expected to get your hands dirty from day one. You’ll have the autonomy to build and nurture your own relationships in the wider dance music industry.
Who are we?
Home of Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, Involved was founded by Above & Beyond and James Grant nearly 20 years ago and represents a group of companies including Involved Management and Involved Publishing. Today, we’re a team of over 50 people across London and Los Angeles. Independent to the core, we love developing new musical talent and creating world-beating live events. We’re a close-knit, diverse family who enjoy experiencing music together. No matter what your background is, if you have a demonstrated passion for electronic music and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you.
- Pitching label releases to DSP Partners on a weekly basis.
- Assisting the Streaming Manager on priority pitches to DSP’s, providing stats and figures where necessary.
- Proactively researching and engaging new playlist targets across all relevant DSPs.
- Aggregating data and formatting relevant label information to be distributed in DSP Newsletters
- Maintaining a contact database of streaming playlists, influencers and editors.
- Oversee the updating of playlist creative collateral – music, artwork, descriptions.
- Assist the streaming team with the curation and updating of playlists.
- Actively pitching releases to Third Party Playlist partners, negotiating placements.
- Reporting to the streaming strategy team, researching playlist target for priority releases across both labels across relevant DSPs.
- Independent and motivated character who can deal with a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable to short deadlines and prioritising work appropriately.
- Previous proven experience of working in a streaming focussed role ideally within music.
- Proven aptitude and enthusiasm for curation and discovering new music.
- Have an excellent understanding of streaming platforms and how to optimise them.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable using data and analytics to inform key decisions.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment and executing new playlist concepts quickly.
- Excellent written skills.
- A team player.
If you would like to have a conversation with us before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at [email protected].
We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.