Marketing Executive (Anjunabeats)
London, Bermondsey UK
Salary dependent on experience
With almost 20 years of touring and hundreds of releases under its belt, Anjunabeats remains one of the world’s best-loved independent dance labels. We’re looking for an early career marketing all-rounder to help us write our next chapter!
Working from our brand new London office, just a short walk from London Bridge Station, you’ll be joining a rapidly growing family of 35 young and young-at-heart colleagues who are fanatical about electronic music. We love exploring the clubs of London together and have an eclectic, genre-free policy on our office stereo.
You’ll be joining a company with (as of next year) 20 years of history behind it. What began as a university project for Above & Beyond has become a globe-spanning business encompassing all aspects of the modern music industry. You’ll be at the heart of it.
Your role, and we hope it does become your role, would see you reporting directly to our Label Marketing Manager. You’ll be in the trenches from day dot working on exciting new music plus the odd destination festival or national tour!
What will you be doing? Glad you asked..
- You’ll be writing copy. Loads of it. Better copy than this. You’ll be the voice of an established, highly-respected label and will be able to craft witty, snappy copy with ease and at pace!
- Posting to and monitoring our core brand channels for Anjunabeats, including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Briefing content builds in to our Art Department, complying with platform best practice
- Monitoring for and answering fan questions and complaints via our CRM tools
- Building out social advertising campaigns with the Label Marketing Manager
- Collaborating with label Product Managers to build out engaging and visually arresting release campaigns for singles and albums
- Travel to festivals and label events, coordinating on-site content teams and collaborating with artists on interviews and other backstage hijinks
- You’ll be keeping one eye on the competition and making recommendations to the marketing team and label artists, ensuring our socials look and sound the best they possibly can!
You’ll be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced office environment where no idea is a bad idea and everyone is working towards a shared goal.
As an ambassador for our brand, you’ll deal regularly with online community leaders from around the world and build relationships with stakeholders and influencers in dance, tech, wellness and gaming verticals.
It’s a cliché, but we want people who live and breathe electronic dance music and who are excited to make their mark in the music industry.
Involved GROUP is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace. We hire on merit and will not discriminate against age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation or religion.
Please send your CV, cover letter, a list of your favourite three albums of the past year, salary expectations and links to any published writing you have done previously to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Marketing Executive”.