Based in Bermondsey, London, Involved Productions is home to globally renowned record labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep—representing two arms of the most cutting-edge independent electronic music labels in the world. Covering the full spectrum of electronic music from ambient and electronica through house, breakbeat and melodic techno and trance, the Anjuna roster includes acts such as global stars Above & Beyond, Lane 8 and Mat Zo, as well as rising tastemaker acts Yotto, Cubicolor, Trance Wax (Ejeca) and Kidnap.
Working with our Operations and Anjunabeats label team, you will be the ultimate team assistant. You will support the smooth running of our London facilities, as well as assist our product and label managers with day-to-day duties around music product releases for the likes of Above & Beyond, Ilan Bluestone and Andrew Bayer. This is an excellent opportunity to understand the inner workings of a record label, and is an ideal role for someone with a passion for energetic dance music who is eager to get their start in the music industry.
- Assisting in the overall preparation, marketing and reporting of music releases
- Assisting product managers and radio team in compiling metadata and music deliveries
- Assisting in the creation, promotion and scripting of the radio shows
- Generating promotional links for audio and visual assets
- Filing and organizing assets within our cloud sharing services
- Inputting data into our release schedule
- Preparing digital promotional mailouts via Inflyte and PromoPush
- Uploading videos and audio to YouTube and SoundCloud
- Generating streaming and sales reports
- Compiling retail and press coverage reports
- Creating audiovisual assets to assist in the marketing of releases
- Basic video editing tasks using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Basic graphic editing tasks using Adobe Photoshop
- Basic audio editing tasks using Ableton Live
ABGT Radio Responsibilities
- Assisting with licensing clearance and contracting paperwork for ABGT and Rising Residency
- Providing metadata for Rising Residency shows
- Timely delivery of Rising Residency shows to DSPs
- Artwork generation for Rising Residency and Deep Edition
- Provide DJs with all relevant marketing assets
All our interns are expected to help support the Operations Manager and Coordinator with office and administrative tasks
- Managing inbound phone calls and transfers
- Answering the door, greeting guests, receiving deliveries
- Delivering post, sending parcels, organising mailouts and couriers
- Assisting with vendor/supplier relations (ie office delivery services)
- Assisting in the cleanliness and presentability of the office and kitchen
- Ensuring the kitchen is stocked
- Product stock organization and management (merchandise, CD/vinyl, hardware etc)
- Digital file organization and management
- Approach all projects with passion, curiosity and tenacity
- Proactive and intuitive, demonstrating eagerness to learn
- Be approachable and willing to collaborate with a team
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
- Highly proficient computer and software skills (Google Drive/Docs/Sheets, Gmail)
- Interest in working in the music industry and a passion for dance music
- Basic audio and video editing skills are preferable but not required (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Ableton / Logic Pro) – you can learn on the job!
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
If you would like to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.