We are looking for an entrepreneurial events marketing specialist who can create and drive strategies that support ticket sales for Anjuna’s growing portfolio of live events and festival properties, which include multi-day festival events in the US, UK, Europe and Australasia, a destination festival in Albania, and takeovers of iconic venues such as The Brooklyn Mirage, Printworks London and Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
As our Events Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for developing marketing campaigns for Above & Beyond, Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep events, tours and festivals in close collaboration with Anjuna’s promoter partners
- Work with the Events Marketing Executive to devise and brief exciting content campaigns
- Coordinate merchandise pre-sales, limited edition range drops and design collaborations
- Develop paid media strategies for major events in collaboration with promoters and agencies and, in some cases, execute small-scale paid media campaigns directly
- Create PR materials for shows and coordinate publicity events with promoters, artist managers and agencies
- Provide guidance and support to artist management, promoters and Anjuna’s label teams in all areas of event promotion and tour marketing
- Work with the event marketing assistant to ensure Anjuna’s sustainability, safety and inclusion goals are being clearly communicated in advance of shows, and that post-event surveys are being distributed to attendees
- Work with the events marketing assistant to coordinate on-site content capture opportunities, ensuring we are collecting content that our label teams require and delivering it to label and artist teams in a timely manner
- A strong knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- At least three years experience in the live music industry
- A knowledge of live-streaming platforms and outside broadcast events is a plus
- A demonstrated passion for electronic music in all its forms
- Good knowledge of community management is a plus
This role would suit a candidate with existing experience marketing live events, club nights or tours. If you have experience from the artist management, tour promoter, or venue side of this business, we’d love to hear from you.
What else do we offer?
- Participation in the Profit Share Policy
- Minimum 20 days annual leave which increases with service, plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- A creative, fun and sociable office environment
- Gympass Silver membership
- Premium subscription to CALM and Strava along with many other health apps
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to our UK events and shows
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Participation in our local community charity initiatives
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date 29th July, 2022
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.