Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep are two of the world’s leading independent dance labels. Based in Bermondsey, London, Anjuna celebrates 20 years at the forefront of electronic music this year.
We’re growing rapidly and need an experienced, meticulous and solutions-oriented individual to bolster our digital supply chain and rights management capabilities.
You’ll be part of a team of over 40 individuals from a range of backgrounds who are passionate about electronic music and dance culture in all its forms.
Sitting at the very heart of our label operation, you’ll play a critical role in maintaining the catalogue of established artists such as Above & Beyond, Dusky, Lane 8, Seven Lions and Yotto. This role is exciting and dynamic and we’re looking for someone to grow with us.
- Using FUGA, our preferred delivery platform, you will ensure our releases are correctly set up, delivered on time and accepted by all DSPs and partners
- Metadata generation and registration for our products, keeping our master product database accurate and tidy
- Calmly manage situations where redelivery or rescheduling of a product is required
- Advise our Product Management team on delivery best practices
- Stay on top of the latest store delivery guidelines and platform updates, update Product Managers on any changes in delivery requirements
- Display a proactive approach to your role: you will work closely with Label Managers and our partners at Merlin and DSPs to continually improve our digital supply chain
Digital Rights Management:
- You will effectively assert Anjuna’s rights across audio and video assets with the aim of maximising revenue for our labels and artist
- Asset and digital rights management on YouTube and Facebook and other streaming platforms
- Managing asset ownership disputes, content takedowns and channel whitelisting requests
- Educate the Product and Marketing teams on best practices with regards to rights management on YouTube, Facebook and other streaming platforms
- Process content takedowns / rights removals across the web with partners like AudioLock
- Maintain our YouTube CRM ensuring we’re maximising UGC revenue
- Display a proactive approach to rights management: what more can we do as a business to protect our artists and our recordings online?
Video Content & Channel Management:
- Source and accurately maintain metadata for all our video assets
- Manage and maintain the digital video archive
- Handle day-to-day YouTube channel management, including metadata optimisation, uploading and playlisting (in collaboration with the Label and Marketing teams)
- Develop and implement best practices for YouTube across artist and label channels – how can we grow subscribers, views and ad revenue?
- Stay up to date with catalogue management and monetisation opportunities on YouTube and Facebook
We’re looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the digital supply chain process
- Unrivaled problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working under pressurized and time sensitive situations with a level head
- Preferred experience using FUGA but not essential
- A friendly and team focussed approach
- A desire to learn new things and find an even better way
- A passion for dance music and the independent sector would be a bonus
Involved Group is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace. We hire on merit and will not discriminate against age, race, gender identity, sexual orientation or religion.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter here.