Based in Bermondsey, London, Involved Productions is home to globally renowned record labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep—representing two arms of the most cutting-edge independent electronic music labels in the world.
Covering the full spectrum of electronic music from ambient and electronica through house, breakbeat and melodic techno and trance, the Anjuna roster includes acts such as global stars Above & Beyond, Lane 8 and Mat Zo, as well as rising tastemaker acts Yotto, Cubicolor, Trance Wax (Ejeca) and Kidnap.
Working with our Streaming, Delivery and Label teams, you will be the ultimate assistant to a thriving and ever evolving department of the business. You will support and assist the streaming department to ensure music is successfully pitched to key platforms and partners. You will be responsible for compiling key information and data points that contribute to the music pitching process. You will be working in a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail, ability to perform to short and changing deadlines whilst gathering data quickly. This is an excellent opportunity to understand the inner workings of a record label and what it takes to get your music heard.
This is an ideal role for someone with a ‘go getter attitude’, a passion for dance music and who is eager to get their start in the music industry. This is an office-based role most suitable for those living in London. Only UK-based candidates will be considered.
Key aspects of the role:
- Extrapolating streaming data for iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Deezer, Pandora, YouTube pitches using various analytical tools.
- Pitching priority releases to key DSP partners via Google Sheets, Submission Forms and Excel Spreadsheets.
- Regularly updating and curating brand playlists across: Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, Deezer.
- Researching new and suitable Third Party Playlist Targets in which to place our music and add to our network.
- Collaborating with Streaming Assistant and Streaming Manager in hitting outlined album objectives.
- Compiling radio reports on a weekly basis to include what stations our latest releases have been played on, what days, how many times.
- Updating and maintaining our current in-house DJ list via Inflyte.
- A lover of dance music in all its forms.
- Independent and motivated character who can deal with a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable to short deadlines and prioritising work appropriately.
- Proven aptitude and enthusiasm for curation and discovering new music.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment and coordinating effectively within a team.
- Excellent written skills.
- A team player.
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date Friday 15th October, 2021
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at [email protected]. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.