Based in Bermondsey, London, Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep represent two arms of the most cutting-edge independent electronic music labels in the world. Covering the full spectrum of electronic music from ambient and electronica through to house, breakbeat and melodic techno and trance, the Anjuna roster includes acts such as global stars Above & Beyond, Lane 8 and Mat Zo, as well as rising tastemaker acts Yotto, Ben Böhmer, Trance Wax (Ejeca) and gardenstate.
Our events team has come back stronger than ever post-pandemic with a busy schedule of events, festivals and special live projects planned for 2022/23, from destination beach and camping festivals, to sellout all-nighters at iconic clubs and arenas around the globe.
Reporting to the Head of Events, the Events Assistant will provide administrative support across all our touring operations. You’ll often have several plates spinning, and must thrive in a fast-paced working environment, surrounded by people who love electronic music in all its forms!
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining touring schedules with a high level of attention to detail
- Organising and coordinating calls and meetings, taking minutes
- Updating schedules for events and artists
- Preparing applications for Certificates of Sponsorship (COS) for artists for the UK and Visas worldwide for artists and crew for Head of Events approval.
- Chasing invoices from suppliers (photographers, production, content) and uploading to Monday
- Filing show receipts expense receipts
- Coordinating signatures on show contracts and filing
- Collating ticket sale counts and passing onto the relevant parties
- Support the marketing team on artwork development and event announcements
- Developing relations with managers/artists/venues/promoters
- Dealing with office travel logistics to and from events
- Managing guest lists and sending pre-event information
- Coordinating with venues and our merchandise partners
- Coordinating COVID tests for international artists and staying on top of latest travel requirements
- Attending shows and acting as label representative
- A love of electronic music
- A team player
- Some knowledge of the live events sector
- Experience working within Google Apps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date: Friday 10th December, 2021
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.