Anglo Management is a highly creative, modern music company which encompasses management, labels, publishing and digital marketing. At our core is a passion for new music and a desire to work with interesting artists. Our clients include Fatboy Slim, Hot Since 82, Neil Cowley, Lost Village Festival and more.
The Label Group at Anglo Management includes Southern Fried Records, Knee Deep In Sound, Mote plus a brand new label launching in Q2 2022. It also provides label services and campaign support across a variety of acts and genres.
This is an opportunity for an individual to join the label team and implement digital marketing strategy across a wide range of artists and releases.
Reporting into the Label Manager, with your understanding of each artist’s audience you will develop tailor-made digital campaigns to enhance the impact of new releases, and grow, retain and engage fanbases with an emphasis on creative ideas and solutions. You will dig into data to understand the effectiveness of various strategies and make recommendations for continuous improvement, providing actionable insights.
- To be responsible for devising and running the marketing campaigns for single releases, album campaigns and live events
- Understanding and applying data and insight learnings to all campaigns to form best practice strategies
- Supporting the artist & team in development of all digital assets & content creation
- Work with artists & their respective teams on all social media execution
- Assist with the production and delivery of all materials and assets
- Experience driving social media activation
- Experience in running both free and paid marketing campaigns
- A broad music taste with a hunger to discover and work with new talent
- Awareness of industry trends and an interest in new technology
- A self motivated, proactive, organised individual with attention to detail
- Graphic design / filming / content creation skills preferable
- Positive and collaborative with ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Efficient and able to work independently to a high standard
- The ability to learn quickly and use own initiative
- Hard working and enthusiastic team player
When applying, please provide detailed answers to the following questions:
- What digital campaign most caught your eye this year?
- Which artist has best used digital media to begin their story?
- What other industry best informs digital marketing of music?
- Competitive, based on experience.