Anglo Management is a highly creative, modern music company which encompasses management, labels, publishing and digital marketing. At our core is a passion for new music and a desire to work with interesting artists. Our clients include Fatboy Slim, Hot Since 82, Neil Cowley, Lost Village Festival and more.
The Label Group at Anglo Management includes Southern Fried Records, Knee Deep In Sound, Mote plus a brand new label launching in Q2 2022. It also provides label services and campaign support across a variety of acts and genres.
This is an opportunity for an individual to join the label team and be responsible for sourcing, developing relationships with and then working alongside acts on our roster. Reporting into the Label Manager, this role is tasked with identifying top targets and new talent, formulating release strategy and assisting in the signing process.
- Identifying key targets and new talent
- Scouting and signing artists
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with artists and managers
- Assisting in the signing process
- Managing artist relations and delivery of repertoire
- Passion for music with a hunger to discover and work with new talent
- Ability to work across a broad roster of artists
- Excellent communication skills, time management and attention to detail
- Commercial awareness of the market and music industry developments
- Hard working and enthusiastic team player
Long Term Goals
- To solidify the company’s reputation as a boutique A&R service, identifying and fostering exciting career artist propositions, and investing the time required to fully develop their potential
- To develop the next generation of dynamic and forward thinking artists
When applying, please provide detailed answers to the following questions:
- What music are you listening to this week?
- What’s the best act you’ve seen this year?
- Which act in the world would most like to sign/work with?
Competitive, based on experience