Take charge of handling global licenses, ensuring smooth admin tasks, and working closely with our legal team for solid compliance.
As the Sync Licensing Manager, you will be responsible for negotiating and issuing sync licenses for Amuse’s catalog globally, including securing necessary approvals, negotiating fees, and issuing paperwork. A key aspect of your role will be managing the administrative functions tied to licensing including running regular reports, data quality control and integrity, and ensuring our internal systems are updated appropriately. You’ll be working closely with our legal department, ensuring our compliance in all things legal.
- Ensure all sync licensing requests are addressed from clearance through licensing to invoicing, including drafting and redlining license agreements.
- Creating, maintaining, and producing monthly, quarterly, and bi-annual reports of licensing activity for internal business purposes.
- In conjunction with senior leadership, implement effective department strategies and processes, particularly with respect to workflow and interdepartmental relations.
Qualities and skills you possess
- Minimum of 5+ years of synchronization licensing experience, preferably at a music publisher or record label.
- Experienced knowledge of music clearance & licensing. Understands copyright concepts as they relate to musical recordings, compositions, artwork, etc.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and copyright law.
- Holds excellent client relationships globally.
- Scope: Fulltime.
- Team: Label.
- Reports to: Head of Label.
- Location: London.
- Remote status: Hybrid Remote
If this description resonates with you, we hope that you will apply to this role as we’ll interview candidates continuously until we find our match. We encourage you to apply even if you do not match the description perfectly, as you may have other relevant experiences.