As Digital Partner Relations Lead, you will be a respected and forward-thinking digital expert, with a strong network and a strategic mindset. Reporting into the Head of Artist Marketing, you will take responsibility for the overall management of the label’s digital partner relationships from a marketing & promotions perspective, providing tactical support to campaigns across the label roster. With a focus on driving consumption and identifying opportunities for our artists, you will help us reach ambitious targets.
To thrive in this role, you possess an analytical mindset, high attention to detail, a deep understanding of the digital music landscape, a passion for new trends and exceptional relationships within the industry.
- Work within the Label Marketing team to provide streamlined communication with digital partners.
- Undertake all DSP pitching for the label – compiling and sharing grids, submitting pitch forms and having one-on-one conversations with editorial and label teams at partners, as appropriate.
- Work with the Marketing leads on each project to identify opportunities and help flag priorities to partners, including trending tracks.
- Develop effective relationships with DSPs and social platforms (including TikTok).
- Understand the unique opportunities available with each digital partner and in close collaboration with the label and artist teams, deliver on these for the label roster, to help meet agreed campaign goals and ambitious targets.
- Partner with playlist, editorial, marketing, and experiential teams at digital partners to develop coordinated on- and off-platform campaign elements.
- Deliver high-impact strategies and campaigns for releases with a focus on consumption and ROI.
- Regularly report to the Marketing and Artist teams to demonstrate impact and learnings.
- Seize opportunities to react quickly to emerging data trends.
- Work collaboratively within the Marketing team.
Qualities and skills you possess:
- Minimum 4 years experience managing DSP promotion for artists of varying genres and level, preferably gained at a label/distributor or artist management company.
- Established relationships with major DSPs and digital platforms in the US, including Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Pandora, Amazon, TikTok, Meta and Twitch. Ex-US relationships a bonus.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously, ensuring pitches are completed to deadline.
- A strategic and analytical worker, able to remain focused on agreed goals and objectives.
- A passion for and deep understanding of the changing digital music landscape.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively with other members of the Marketing & A&R teams.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with multi-tasking ability.
- Exceptional networking skills, able to quickly build trust and new relationships with minimal support.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
Scope: Digital Partner Liaison & Marketing.
Report to: Head of Artist Marketing & Promotion.
Location: US-based. Flexible Remote. NY preferred
Don’t be discouraged from applying if you do not match the job description perfectly. Perhaps you have other skills and qualifications that are relevant for this role? We look forward to hearing from you