AMRA is seeking a pro-active and detail-oriented candidate to join its growing Documentation and Distribution team, based in the heart of London overlooking the Thames.
The role will form an integral part of AMRA’s operations department tasked with collecting, processing, and accounting the billions of micro-transactions owing to songwriters and publishers in today’s digital age.
AMRA is entirely unique. We are a global music collection society using cutting-edge technology to maximize value for songwriters and publishing companies, optimizing revenue collections across all platforms, with full transparency to our clients.
This job is about becoming an expert in processing music industry royalty data – this means carrying out repetitive, yet essential, tasks working with reconciling collections and payments from a range of global sources.
You must have laser-sharp attention to detail as there’s a lot of cross-checking and problem solving in this role as you get familiar with royalty processes and how money flows through the collection society network.
If you are looking to build a career in a music and tech-focused company working “behind the scenes” ensuring our clients get paid for their songs – then this the role for you! Apply today and tell us your story.
WHAT DOES A ROYALTY ASSISTANT AT AMRA DO?
- Filing and processing incoming statements
- Data input and updating as required
- Investigating royalty identification issues
- Assisting with the generation of royalty accounting to our clients to strict deadlines
- Investigating missing payments as required
- Ensuring the timely receipt of incoming reporting from our distribution partners
YOU WILL IDEALLY HAVE…
…an exceptional attention to detail and be highly numerate and IT literate
…ability to work accurately, to strict deadlines as well as have good lateral thinking & problem-solving skills
…organizational skills and time management as well as ability to cope under pressure during busy periods
…excellent level of written and spoken English
…a good understanding of the music industry, with experience in music royalty processing an advantage
…experience in analyzing and manipulating large sets of data using Excel
- Based near Cannon Street, London EC4R 3TE
- Hours are 37.5 hours per week. Generally, these are taken between 9.30-6 with 1 hour for lunch but amendments to these hours can be agreed on a case by case basis with line manager approval
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org