Reporting to the Head of International, the Royalties Tracking Assistant will be an essential member of a rapidly growing, target driven international income tracking and analysis team.
The international team is responsible for the assurance of revenue from affiliates around the world, as well as finding additional opportunities to grow revenue further in new and existing markets. In particular, this role will offer an opportunity to be instrumental in improving the existing royalty tracking and analysis process to drive maximum value and provide AMRA’s clients with the most transparent and accurate reporting in the music industry.
Through cutting edge technology and a direct global digital collections model, AMRA is able to optimize digital revenue collections across all platforms, with full transparency to its clients.
AMRA is also uniquely able to process the billions of micro-payments generated from major streaming services on a global basis, resulting in higher and faster payments to its artist and songwriter clients.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A ROYALTIES TRACKING ASSISTANT AT AMRA DO?
- Assisting in ensuring timely payment of royalties from overseas collection societies
- Data analysis and tracking of royalties due to songwriters and publishers
- Provide reports on all analysis, tracking and distribution activities
- Make claims to overseas societies, tracking incoming payment of claims and following up on unpaid claims
- Assist in identifying opportunities to expand existing analysis and tracking activities and recommend process improvements
- Provides support to frequent ad-hoc analytical tasks.
- Helps develop AMRA’s analytical functions.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Native or advanced level Spanish necessary, other foreign languages also desirable
- Excellent data gathering, analysis, interpreting and reporting capabilities
- Numerate with intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- PowerPoint and data presentation skills
- High level of planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Broad knowledge of US and UK artists and repertoire
- Previous collection society experience is desirable such as;
– Making enquiries to overseas societies
– Knowledge of joint society systems – CIS-Net, Fast-track, WID
– Knowledge of international collective management society practices
• Based near Waterloo, London. SE1 8QH
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer.
AMRA BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE
- ANNUAL LEAVE | Contractually 25 days, however AMRA closes its offices for the 3 days between Christmas and New Year’s when staff contribute 1 day.
- LIFE ASSURANCE | Equal to four (4) times base salary.
- INCOME PROTECTION | Covers 75% of base salary up to the age of 65.
- PENSION | AMRA comply with auto-enrolment legislation, and currently contribute 1% of base salary if eligible staff stay in the pension scheme, currently with Aviva.
- EYE TEST | Voucher scheme in partnership with Smart Employee Eyecare.
- CHILDCARE VOUCHERS | Managed through Busy Bees.
- CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME | In partnership with Evans Cycles.
- FRESH FRUIT | Delivered twice a week!
- REGULAR STAFF SOCIALS | Including large summer & Christmas party!
POST PROBATIONARY PERIOD BENEFITS
- PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE | Policy is with the BUPA ‘select’ scheme, with the ability to upgrade to a partner or family membership.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE | Covers both business and personal travel.
- INTEREST FREE SEASON TICKET LOAN SCHEME | Loans deducted from net pay, typically over a 12 month period.