Reporting to the CEO in New York, the Head of International & Income Tracking will be an essential part of a small, fast-growing international team to further develop AMRA’s income tracking capabilities and to be AMRA’s main International liaison within the collective management of the rights industry.
To be successful in the role, you need to be an exceptional people manager and experienced team leader with a strong international administration background within the composition rights collective rights management industry with both collective organizations, publishers and creators.
AMRA is the first of its kind — a global digital music collection society, built on technology and trust. AMRA is designed to maximize value for songwriters and publishers in today’s digital age, while providing the highest level of transparency and efficiency.
Through cutting edge technology and a direct global digital collections model, AMRA is able to optimize digital revenue collections across all platforms, with full transparency to its clients.
If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you – share your story! Apply today and tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A HEAD OF INTERNATIONAL & INCOME TRACKING AT AMRA DO?
- Head up a team based in London tasked with tracking of royalties from the collective rights management fraternity
- Manage relationships with collective rights management organisations, publishers and creators globally
- Participate in industry groups and help lead industry developments
- Oversee the on-boarding of new creators
- Oversee the production & propagation of ‘UP’ files
- Lead internal development of new services to members
In addition, the role requires someone with high analytical skills as well as being a strategic thinker and problem solver who can actively participate in meetings at highest administrative levels.
The role also requires someone with a strong background in dealing with Publishers and Creators. With an ability to develop and maintain inter-personal relationships with key people.
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You have worked in senior & team leader capacity within collective rights management and/or publishing with a track-record of manage workflows & development of technical tracking solutions
- You deal with music industry legal agreements, preferably in a music publishing, digital service provider, record label or collection society setting
- You have an established and comprehensive network with key administration personnel at all CMO’s globally
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You have a friendly & outgoing personality
- You are highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented
- You are willing to travel internationally
- You have an interest & passion for music and the digital music market
- Based at River Building, Cannon Street, London EC4R 3TE
- Hours are 37.5 hours per week. Generally, these are taken between 9.30-6 with 1 hour for lunch but amendments to these hours can be agreed on a case by case basis with line manager approval
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com