We are seeking a keen problem-solver as well as proactive and methodical individual to join AMRA’s Royalties department. As the Distribution Coordinator on the team, your role is pivotal as it will oversee AMRA’s royalty distributions, making sure billions of micro-transactions are processed and paid on time to our songwriter and publisher members.
We are looking for someone who has some practical experience of working directly with music royalty data, or from other similar industries like TV or film. It’s important that you also have strong communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for any incoming royalties queries.
AMRA is entirely unique. We are a global music collection society using cutting-edge technology to maximize value for songwriters and publishing companies, optimizing revenue collections across all platforms, with full transparency to our clients. If you are looking to build a career in a music and tech-focused company working “behind the scenes” ensuring our clients get paid for their songs – then this the role for you! Apply today and tell us your story by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
WHAT DOES A DISTRIBUTION COORDINATOR AT AMRA DO?
- Overseeing the generation of royalty accounting to our clients to strict deadlines as well as provide Senior Royalties Manager with support and feedback for smooth running of department
- Ensuring the timely receipt of incoming reporting from our distribution partners, reconciling those payments as well as investigating any discrepancies
- Answers any royalty accounting related queries, as well as liaising with clients and other AMRA departments to resolve them promptly
WHAT SKILLS & EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in a similar royalties processing role in music or entertainment industry as well as experience in analyzing and manipulating large sets of data using Excel
- Ability to work accurately, to strict deadlines as well as have good lateral thinking & problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills and time management as well as ability to cope under pressure during busy periods
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of written and spoken English
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. Verification checks will be conducted during the interview process and a full DBS check on acceptance of offer. AMRA is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.