Ampsuite are an independent owned, rapidly rising music industry technology company. Working predominately in the electronic market with a strong client base of respected electronic labels, across multiple genres.
Offering music distribution alongside their own cutting edge suite of software, including royalty accounting and contracting, content management, analytics, promotional tools and publishing services.
Ampsuite also provides delivery & content technology to distributors and labels who hold their own direct DSP deals, offering multi-point delivery & royalty statement processing. Ampsuite are a Spotify Preferred partner for both label distribution & music delivery
You will work alongside our Director and content team, to collaborate with ampsuite clients and provide on-going support. With a comprehensive understanding of music distribution, download & streaming you should have a passion for electronic music in particular. Already familiar, and hold connections with, the various DSPs you can easily carry out conversations with industry contacts, labels and management.
A friendly, enthusiastic & patient character you will be able to communicate on an empathetic level with clients, while not afraid to voice your opinion on improvements and implementing new strategies within the team
Ampsuite are a dynamic & energetic company looking to work with similar individuals, and to reward them as we grow together.
- Build and nurture relationships with ampsuite clients & partners
- Ensure all metadata and assets are compliant with required standards.
- Comfortable with Google Docs, MS Office, and Mac-based environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Manage priorities simultaneously, within tight deadlines
- Resolving conflicts and from internal and external partners.
- Work with ampsuite digital partners to maximise potential of client catalogues
- Discover new partnerships and opportunities across the industry.
- A minimum three (3) years music industry experience, specifically in Music Distribution, label services
- A strong network in the music industry
- You will be tech savvy, with a passion for new features and improving workflows
- You can easily carry conversations with industry leaders, clients & management
Would be advantageous
- YouTube music rights management & CMS management
- Additional Languages
- Familiarity with social media management, digital advertising
- Degree or equivalent business experience
- Playlist & editorial experience across multiple DSPs.
Ampsuite are an equal opportunities company. We want to hear from anyone that has the skills required.