Company: Amigo Records & Prescription Songs
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Resume Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphic design skills to create assets around upcoming releases (banners, single art, lyrics videos, etc.)
- Stay up to date with changes and trends in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Develop an optimal posting schedule for artist specific content calendars
- Oversee social media accounts layout – keep banners and profile pictures up to date
- Create and maintain weekly Amigo Records newsletter/highlights
- Expert knowledge of all major social channels, features, and best practices.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective fans, like promotions and competitions
- Experience working with relevant tools – Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook
- Business Manager, Tweetdeck, YouTube Studio, and similar platforms
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop) and other similar software preferred.
- Ability to edit or polish content for social
- Expert copywriting skills and the ability to adapt to artist specific voices
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image, and video content
- Passion for working in music and helping develop up and coming artists
- Fully vaccinated and up to date COVID-19 vaccination preferred, subject to applicable law
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Experience and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Illustrator,
- Photoshop) and other similar software
- Proficient in DSPs and Social Platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Threads, Twitter, Discord, Twitch, YouTube, Snapchat, Triller, etc.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms, including Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Chartmetric, etc.
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members
$46,000 – $48,000
The range listed is dependent on experience, qualifications, etc. This role is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus and benefits [health insurance, 401(k), etc.].
Email To Apply: