Company: Amigo Records
Title: Marketing Role
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Resume Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a detail-oriented and passionate person to create and execute marketing and multi-media strategy for our independent label, Prescription Songs-owned Amigo Records.
- Handle label operations, marketing rollouts and budgets
- Develop, maintain, and circulate the label release schedule
- Devise and execute marketing/digital marketing ideas, especially creative cost-effective ideas for developing artists
- Liaison between/with our distributors and DSP Partners and Platforms (TikTok, Spotify, etc) to keep them updated on campaigns and forge own direct relationships
- Responsible for managing and allocating marketing budgets across media
- Coordinate video shoots and photo shoots, sourcing directors for treatments, photographers, creative directors, stylists, etc.
- Coordinate promo schedules and events around artist releases
- Manage relationships with external promo teams to ensure delivery of marketing and promo strategies
- Manage relationships with artist management and ensure they are kept up to date on all aspects of the release schedule, marketing, and promotional activity
- Organize and maintain artist assets
- Assist with creation of artist visual assets for social and digital purposes (if needed)
- Manage all associated release administration which includes but is not limited to:
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets to align with production timelines
- Uploading assets to our distributor or to video platforms where necessary
- Ensure awareness of the market, music business developments, products and challenges and apply knowledge appropriately
- 2-3 years of label marketing and/or product/label management experience
- Fully vaccinated and up to date COVID-19 vaccination preferred, subject to applicable law
- Proficient in DSPs and Social Platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Twitch, YouTube, Snapchat, Triller, etc.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms, including Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Chartmetric, etc.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong organizations skill and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with other team members.