Ambassador Theatre Group (ATG), one of the world’s largest entertainment companies, is seeking an experienced music programmer to oversee music strategy and acquire events for its Northern venues.
- Works collaboratively with programming team and venue leaders to create and fulfill music strategy as well as confirm one-night content into Northern venues
- Represents ATG to talent agents, promoters and managers
- Coordinates offers and contract negotiations with venue management
- Presents ongoing and diverse booking opportunities
Principal area of focus
- Venues include Brooklyn, NY – Kings Theatre (3,007 seats) and Boston, MA- Colonial Theatre (1,700 seats).
- Fulfills budget requirements of venue through ambitious and diversified programming
- Develops programming towards untapped demographics
- Builds agent relationships and collects artist interest and availability
- Coordinates all self & co-promotion activity for shows booked with venue general managers and marketing teams
- Conduct market and industry research for prospective artists
- Oversees technical matters and rider requirements with venue technical staff
- Oversees distribution of all contract documents
- 10+ years of previous booking experience
- Job is NYC based, with flexibility to travel
- Knowledge of New York and/or Boston music and comedy market
- Relationships with major promoters and agents
- Knowledge of emerging talent and up and coming acts
Salary, Bonus structure, health benefits and 401(k) included in compensation package.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATG is an equal opportunity employer.