Senior Business Development Manager, Music at Amazon Tickets is an expert in the Music industry.
They offer specialist advice and are able to meet the demands of music promoters and conduct regular ‘Face to Face’ market visits to strengthen relationships. They will develop and execute the business strategy to grow new business and build long term merchant relationships to deliver value and outstanding selection for the Amazon customer.
- Develop, agree and execute on the selection strategy and growth plan for the Music category in the UK working with: promoters, venues, record labels and artist management.
- Build and manage productive, professional relationships with key personnel within the Music industry.
- Partner with internal teams across Amazon UK/EU and relevant external partners to grow the Category
- Continuously improve the customer proposition by analysing customer engagement metrics and behaviours.
- Sets individual strategic goals and plans for each Merchant that links back to the Amazon Tickets objectives.
- Manage long-term strategic relationships with all accounts through data driven recommendations and delivering results.
- Monitor industry, regional and competitive trends and create plans to address competitive gaps and drive revenue opportunities.
- Monitor competitor products, pricing, weakness and strengths to accordingly develop the individual merchant strategy and corporate goals.
- Effectively implements the contact strategy making adjustments to achieve the required quality and quantity of merchants on-boarded.
- Develop a territory strategy to drive the portfolio expansion of Music and Theatre partners and allocation for growth.
- Manage regular daily, weekly and monthly reports for internal and external partners as defined in the merchant / business strategy.
- Must have strong music industry experience UK and International, in particular experience managing artists, artist managers, labels and distributors to drive new commercial revenue streams and large scale business growth.
- Must have experience of planning and executing commercial business growth strategies within the Music industry.
- Experience in marketing and sales in the Music industry, UK and International
- Must have experience in a mix of blue chip and high growth companies with a strong track record growing business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Results driven, positive and resilient individual, with a strong can do attitude, comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Degree Required
- Experience and strong track record at a senior level in general management or business development, preferably in the music or entertainment industry.
- A passion for live entertainment
- Strong team player and leader, with experience leading virtual teams to deliver.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to plan for every eventuality and to stay calm under pressure
- Structured thinker with strong data analytical skills and creative problem solving skills