Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to work with key members of the hip hop community, including: artists, managers, attorneys, agents, and producers to facilitate increased collaboration with Amazon Digital Music.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate advocate on behalf of customers educating, influencing and bringing together all the interested parties who can drive mutually beneficial results.
Those results will include audio recordings, music videos, live streams, and events that incorporate elements of both.
· Generate grassroots support for Amazon’s digital music initiatives including Amazon Originals and Amazon Music across the music industry, educating through compelling presentations and product demonstrations.
· Facilitating and encouraging participation in our programs and events, and fostering positive discussions between artists, creators, managers, attorneys, agents, producers, labels and distributors
· Develop compelling solutions that involve artists engaging in initiatives with Amazon Music, resulting in enhanced growth for artists, and increased engagement for music fans.
· Raise the creative bar for all of our audio and video projects
· Increase the production quality and quantity of Amazon Music’s original video and audio projects.
The ideal candidate will have experience and industry contacts in the music and media industries. They will also have experience producing audio and/or video content, including developing strategic partnerships, producing and coordinating live events, and working in conjunction with various partners to deliver the highest quality original content to our customers.
· BA/BS Required
· 7+ years of experience in a similar role within the music industry
· Proven track record of successful long term client/account relationship management for media or licensing businesses
· Experience working within music industry
· Exceptional organizational and people skills, as well as outstanding strategic and analytical skills
· Ability to communicate effectively and act as both an ambassador on behalf of Amazon Music
· Passion and enthusiasm for digital music and video
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment
· MBA Preferred