Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions.
Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and so much more.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, new directions in music streaming, and customer engagement. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us as we make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale, spanning our music apps, web player, and voice-forward audio engagement on mobile and Amazon Echo devices, powered by Alexa to support our customer base. Amazon Music offerings are available in countries around the world, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in new and exciting ways that enhance their day-to-day lives.
Come innovate with the Amazon Music team!
In this role, you will be the Sr Global Program Marketing Manager, driving the operations for Amazon Music promotions globally. You will work cross-functionally with teams including Marketing, Product, QA and Client teams to bring our promotions to market.
This role will require operational excellence, a strong understanding of technical product marketing and expertise on evaluating and working with marketing tools.
This role is perfect for a skilled Program Manager who enjoys working with partners and global stakeholders to define process, manage campaign workflows and enable great customer experiences.
This person will work closely with cross-category partners as well as other internal business stakeholders to create and execute new programs that will drive Amazon Music’s growth.
- Own the execution of marketing promotions for Amazon Music from build to GTM delivery
- Works closely with tech and product teams to ensure promotions are delivered on time
- Manage promotional offer publishing, client testing/QA and tech optimizations for launches
- Provide recommendations on future tech roadmap to enable more targeted, automated and scalable promotional launches
- Program manage campaign dial up/dial down, global set up and create strong working backwards process
- Work across teams including legal, finance and licensing to ensure messaging and offers are approved
- Work with Amazon Music Creative studio to manage asset creation and localization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with consumer facing brands, including product marketing, technical program management and operations.
- Strong project management skills, managing internal stakeholders, and multiple campaigns at once.
- 5+ years of experience managing large scale marketing and/or business programs.
- Global experience driving marketing programs across multiple markets.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with subscription-based consumer products.
- 3+ years of mobile experience for consumer technology product or service.
- Experience with consumer products, media and/or e-commerce.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- MBA/advanced degree.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.