In SOMA, San Francisco, we build Amazon’s digital music services. Our music offerings are available in multiple countries, and our applications support our mission of delivering music to customers in a way that enhances their day-to-day lives. We aim to revolutionize the digital music customer experience.
About Growth team:
We are seeking an ambitious Principal Product Manager to join our Growth team, a cross-cutting initiative that focuses on improving the active usage of Amazon Music app on various platforms such as iOS, Android, Web and Amazon Echo.
We focus on acquisition, activation, retention and referrals to improve the user experience in different stages of our customer’s life-cycle.
We test hypothesis through A/B tests to reduce frictions in customer conversion flow, and base on the results build new features to provide a more streamlined experience for Amazon customers.
We take pride in having a fast-moving, collaborative culture and seek team members that contribute to this environment with their style, experience and passion. If you think you are the right fit for the position, don’t miss out on the chance to grow with us.
- You are impact driven and customer obsessed
- You are a versatile self-starter who is not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You often ask “Why?” and come up with bold ideas
- You are highly analytical and thrive on data
- You can communicate verbally and in writing complex, technical ideas into easily understood, executable concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- You have proven track record of achievements. You have shipped multiple products that successfully boosted active user numbers in a sustainable way
- You have led cross-functional or cross-platform efforts, and have worked with multi-disciplinary stakeholders
- You have used experimentation and analytics tools and run multiple successful A/B experiments
- You have worked on products that have at least 1 million daily active users, ideally in a Growth team
- You are passionate about music and the music business
- You have a bachelor degree in CS, Engineering, Math or relevant technical field
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.