Amazon Music is an immersive audio entertainment service that deepens connections between fans, artists, and creators.
From personalized music playlists to exclusive podcasts, concert livestreams to artist merch, Amazon Music is innovating at some of the most exciting intersections of music and culture. We offer experiences that serve all listeners with our different tiers of service: Prime members get access to all the music in shuffle mode, and top ad-free podcasts, included with their membership; customers can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited for unlimited, on-demand access to 100 million songs, including millions in HD, Ultra HD, and spatial audio; and anyone can listen for free by downloading the Amazon Music app or via Alexa-enabled devices. Join us for the opportunity to influence how Amazon Music engages fans, artists, and creators on a global scale. Learn more at https://www.amazon.com/music.
The Amazon Music team is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive channel marketing campaigns across key audiences and genres (including Hispanic and HipHop). S/he will develop cross-channel campaigns across outbound, merchandising and other Owned & Operated channels. S/he will create audience growth strategies supported by Amazon’s Owned and Operated channels. They will work closely with Prime Video, Twitch and Industry teams to contribute to consolidated annual and quarterly plans (OP1, OP2, QBRs) for these programs. They will also work closely with HipHop and Latin/Hispanic leads, artist relations, artist marketing, programing, and paid media teams. S/he will create new channel marketing programs, test aggressively, and scale initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have channel marketing experience leading efforts for consumer facing technology products/services. You will need to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment, communicating clearly and persuasively. You will quickly form data-driven plans and execute across many channels simultaneously. This is a visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. We are looking for a relentless, customer-obsessed, and business-minded marketer with a penchant for invention, connecting with customers and delivering results.
Key job responsibilities
- Test and scale outbound and merchandising campaigns targeting emerging audiences, genres and artist-fan programs
- Act as an outbound generalist for Audience Development team, testing and scaling campaigns across multiple owned and operated channels like email, push and on-site merchandising.
- Develop annual and quarterly channel marketing plans, playbooks and campaigns for emerging audiences; focusing on growth experimentation to drive audience acquisition, first actions and MAU metrics.
- Develop and document key playbooks, learnings, best practices and strategies to be leveraged across global teams and to inform new programs
- Drive growth experiments, acquisition, funnel optimization and testing plans to drive scalable results
- Leverage data to analyze and optimize programs
- Excellent analytical approach to identifying total addressable audience (TAM) and segmentation approach across key genres, audiences and segments
- Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews and present to leaders
- Develop and test partnerships across Prime Video, Twitch and Amazon teams to launch innovative growth marketing campaigns
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Culver City, CA, USA
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
– Experience using customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs
– Experience utilizing systems and tools involving email, web, analytics, and CRM (Marketo, Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) for targeting, segmentation, reporting for demand generation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $64,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $155,200/year in our highest geographic market.
Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.