Amazon Music is seeking an exceptionally talented Head of Acquisition Marketing to manage and execute programs across paid, earned, and owned channels to acquire new customers – based in Tokyo, Japan.
Applicants must have demonstrated expertise in acquisition marketing – ranging across search marketing, digital display advertising, owned and operated channels, and social media marketing.
This role will be responsible for standing up new acquisition marketing programs, testing aggressively, and prioritizing initiatives to scale acquisition marketing efforts. The role will also be responsible for managing a multi-million dollar acquisition marketing budget and manage a team of acquisition marketers.
Success in this role requires a strong bias for action, and the ability to execute daily at the highest level. Having a strong analytical foundation is required. In addition to executing a variety of programs, the candidate will demonstrate strong and organized budget management skills and requires excellent leadership/management skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop acquisition marketing strategy for all of Amazon Music.
- Lead at team of acquisition marketers focused on owned and paid channels.
- Manage and execute new customer acquisition campaigns.
- Manage and optimize a large, multi-million-dollar advertising budget.
- Leverage data to analyze and optimize programs.
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics measurement and campaign performance.
- Reporting on progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics.
- Liaise with International teams to share best practices and testing plans.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies, implement ongoing improvements and invest in areas that drive scalable results.
- Own key business metrics, support in-depth business reviews and present to senior executives.
- 10+ years of acquisition marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a multi-million-dollar acquisition marketing budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and optimize marketing programs.
- Experience hiring and managing a team.
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing principles.
- Relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success with industry leading digital marketing programs.
- Ability to plan strategically, but stay on top of tactical execution.
- Graduate degree in marketing.